07/14/21 Covid 19 Update: The Center is not available for meeting room reservations and/or facility use by non-partner organizations at this time.
The Center offers two meeting rooms, one auditorium, and services to accommodate your special event! Facilities are fully accessible and may be reserved between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Evening reservations may be arranged for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings only between the hours of 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. To arrange meeting space reservations, "suggest" an event through the button above or
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the reception desk at 715-685-9983.
Tier 1 - Meetings that are related to the Mission of the Center
- Multi-Purpose Room - $30 Half Day/$50 Full Day
- Theater - $50 Half Day/$75 Full Day
- Small Conference Room - $20 Half Day/$40 Full Day
Tier 2 - Meetings that are non-Mission related
- Multi-Purpose Room - $50 Half Day/$75 Full Day
- Theater - $75 Half Day/$100 Full Day
- Small Conference Room - $20 Half Day/$40 Full Day
Evening (As Available)
Pricing starts at $50 Plus Applicable staffing fees.
Meeting Room Capacity
Maximum Seating Allowed by Room Set Up
- Multi-Purpose Room - Banquet 50, Theater 60, Classroom 40, Meeting 30
- Theater - 100
Capacity 65 people
Services Available By Request
- Coffee is available for purchase for $1 per person for an endless cup. If you wish to have coffee for your group, please confirm at the time of the reservation.
- Audio visual and overhead projectors, TV/VCRs, flipcharts, and equipment are available. Indicate your needs at the time of reservation to ensure availability.
- Groups may arrange their meals at the center. Indicate your needs at the time of reservation to ensure kitchen availability.
- Groups are encouraged to use our non-disposable dinnerware. Please ask about our kitchen supplies. Two dishwashers are available for use.
- Groups are responsible for taking care of dishes provided.
- Conference-call services must be arranged prior to arrival. We allow card calling and incoming calls only, no long distance calls.
- Sorry, photocopying is not available at the Center!
Each request for a reservation is subject to approval and compliance with our Center Facilities Rules. We reserve the right to grant the final approval in accepting reservations per our Event Coordinator or Center Director. Only programs and meetings that are mission related will be allowed during our Center's "peak season". Non-mission related meetings must be conducted during normal Center working hours, between 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Setup, cleanup, and breakdown must be done within contracted rental time. Depending on size and complexity of your meeting or event, please leave enough time for performing these tasks.
- Any person(s) or organization(s) using the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center facilities must arrive and depart in a timely manner in accordance with the approved Center reservation agreement.
- A "shepherd" is the person responsible for room set-up and monitoring, and shall be designated at the time of the reservation; must be approved Center staff for evenings.
- Any person(s) or organization(s) using the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center facilities must restore space and used items to their original clean and undamaged condition; including all equipment and supplies. All kitchen supplies and utensils are to be cleaned, dried, and returned to their original locations.
- The Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center offers coffee for purchase. Groups choosing to bring their own coffee must also supply their own coffee pot, cream, sugar, etc.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center. Smoking permissible in designated outdoor areas only.
- Alcohol is prohibited at the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center. Special authorization must be granted to waive regulations.
- Decorations are only permissible on the wood walls of the Center's multi-purpose room; adhesive tape only, no staples please.
- Any person(s) or organization(s) using the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center facilities may be held liable for damages that exceeds reasonable use.
- The Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center shall not be held liable for any damage, accident or infraction which may occur pursuant to use of the facilities. The Center shall not provide or be responsible for security for events, exhibits or articles within the buildings or grounds. The Center is not responsible for any lost or stolen property.
- Press releases, publicity announcements or advertisements of events held at the Center requires pre-notification; please email copy to: email@example.com, at least 24 hours prior to release. Please use the full name, "Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center" upon first citing.
- Soliciting is prohibited at the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center. Room-use precludes the sale of any goods or services on the Center grounds.
- In the interest of public safety at the the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center, parking-lot attendants may be required and are the sole responsibility of the event provider.
- Any additional lawn care, parking-lot maintenance, or snow removal is the sole expense of the event provider, and is subject to pre-authorization and supervision from the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center facilities manager.
- To better serve the public, the Northern Great Lakes Visitor Center is not available for recurring-meetings.
- Wedding ceremonies only permissible during the Center's "non-peak" season; unavailable for wedding receptions.
Copyright Friends of the Center. All rights reserved.
9am-5pm Daily | 715.685.9983 | Free Admission | 29270 County Highway G, Ashland, WI 54806 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Switch to Mobile Version
David R. Obey Northern Great Lakes